Download Product Data Sheet Cembre Type L-M.pdf
- L-M range of connectors are designed for jointing low voltage conductors.
- Are manufactured from electrolytic copper tube Cu-OF CW008A conform to UNI EN 13600:2003.
- Are electrolytically tin plated with a minimum thickness of 3μm to avoid oxidation.
- Cembre connectors are annealed to guarantee optimum ductility which is an absolute necessity for connectors
which will have to withstand the severe deformation arising when compressed and any bending of the palm
- They feature an internal taper at both ends to ease the introduction of the conductor and a central stop to
ensure correct positioning.
Created by Parinya Phumwat